MMG Bank is a financial and strategic advisory company with banking, brokerage, and fiduciary licences, focused on institucional and private clients. MMG Bank is an active member of the Panama Stock Exchange and has offices in both Panama and The Bahamas.
MMG Bank was founded in 1996 as a venture into the financial services industry led by partners of the panamanian law firm Morgan & Morgan. Since its beginnings, it has operated as an independent company.
We help our clients protect their wealth and achieve their financial goals.
To be leaders in financial advisory in Panama and to be recognized, both locally and internationally, as the best Panamanian asset management and financial advisory group.
MMG Bank and its subsidiaries are duly regulated and supervised by:
- Superintendency of Banks of Panama
- Superintendency of the Securities Market of Panama
- Central Bank of The Bahamas
- Securities Commission of The Bahamas
- As a member of the Latin American Stock Exchange (Latinex) and a participant of the Latin American Securities Central (Latinclear), it complies with the internal regulations of this organization.