1. The External Manager offers the client his investment advisory services and/or management of his investment portfolio and both parties sign an agreement.
4. The client grants a power of appointment to the External Manager who authorizes him to manage his investment portfolio.
5. The External Manager sends purchase and/or sale instructions to MMG Bank´s team for execution.
6. MMG Bank sends an electronic confirmation to the External Manager after the exection of the purchase/sale orders, and the client´s investment portfolio account statement monthly.
7. MMG handles customer requests for banking services.