MMG Bank wants the experience of making online transactions on our system pleasant and safe for our customers.
The following are recommendations to prevent online fraud:
· Access your bank account only through the website www.mmgbank.com
· If desired, check the icon “Secure Site” from VeriSign to make sure it is valid.
· Avoid replying to fraudulent messages with headers that announce prizes or matters of great importance or urgency you should confirm with your bank.
· MMG Bank Corporation will never ask you for sensitive information of your accounts (balances, passwords, passwords) via email. Always assume the worst and call your account officer if you receive this type of message.
· Do not respond to emails or phone calls that request your account numbers, identification card, passport, password, or data from your debit or prepaid card.
· Do not download attachments to emails or surf websites without checking they are legitimate and trustworthy.
· Always install firewalls and antivirus programs on your computer to protect it from any cyber violation.
· Avoid using passwords that are easy to decipher, memorize your passwords and do not use computers easily accessible to third parties to make your banking transactions.